Benefits of Membership
At the height of the summer season the CWA averages close to 100 memberships (juniors, individuals, and families). Apart from the value in associating with like minded wind sport enthusiasts, membership provides the following benefits:
- Protects the locations we use by adding collective weight to our status as a stakeholder when dealing with local authorities.
- Discounted entry to CWA events to keep you motivated and improve your skills.
- Access to learner windsurf gear at club events.
- Website login access to Members info such as the padlock number to the Estuary windsurf/kite area.
The CWA membership year is from July 1 to June 30. Annual subscriptions as of the 13/09/2017 AGM are:
- Junior (under 19 at 1st Jan) $25 NZD
- Individual $35 NZD
- Family $50 NZD
New members, please start by using this link to register your details , then...