Benefits of Membership
At the height of the summer season the CWA averages close to 100 memberships (juniors, individuals, and families). Apart from the value in associating with like minded wind sport enthusiasts, membership provides the following benefits:
- Protects the locations we use by adding collective weight to our status as a stakeholder when dealing with local authorities.
- Discounted entry to CWA events to keep you motivated and improve your skills.
- Access to learner windsurf gear at club events.
- Website login access to Members info such as the padlock number to the Estuary windsurf/kite area.
The CWA membership year is from July 1 to June 30. Annual subscriptions as of the 13/09/2017 AGM are:
- Junior (under 19 at 1st Jan) $25 NZD
- Individual $35 NZD
- Family $50 NZD
First time memberships, please start by using this link to register your details , then...
Pay SUBS by Internet Banking to Canterbury Windsports Assn Inc.
- Account = 03 1599 0036310-00
- Details: Particulars = SUBS and Code = your email as registered above (up to the first 12 characters) so we can identify your payment
- then email email@example.com so we can confirm receipt asap. Otherwise it's a donation!
If you want to pay cash then come along to one of our events or drop in to Groundswell.
If you have any problems please email the firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.